WhatsApp is one of the most reliable and secure apps on the play store. Whatsapp updates itself every 2 to 3 months. There are some WhatsApp update problems on some phones. Let’s see how can we solve this WhatsApp update problem for android or iPhone
Which Updating Problems You Are Facing On WhatsApp?
If you are having issues updating you’re WhatsApp it may happen probably for the following reasons.
- “There’s insufficient space on the device”
- “This app is incompatible with your Android Device”
- “Error codes”
- “This item isn’t available in your country”
There’s insufficient space on the device
WhatsApp updating problems may happen because of insufficient space on the device. To solve the problem do the flowing
- 1st step Open Settings,
- 2nd step tap Apps & notifications
- 3rd step open App info click Google Play Store > Storage and click CLEAR CACHE,
- 4th step tap CLEAR DATA > OK.
- lastly, Restart your phone and try to install WhatsApp again.
If this doesn’t work then try this.
- Go to setting and clear all data
- Delete all those apps which you no longer use
- Move all the data to SD card
- Then try again to install the app.
WhatsApp recommends at least 1GB of empty space on your phone. This app is incompatible with your Android Device. You have to use the unsupported phone in some phone WhatsApp does not sport so if you are one of those users you need to upgrade your phone before updating WhatsApp.
The Error Codes Faced By Users
( Invalid package file,RPC errors, ,413, 481, 490, 491, 492, 505, 907, 910, 921, 927, 941,installation or download unsuccessful errors, 101, 498, 919, 403, 495, 504, 911, 920, 923,, DF-DLA-15) . This is the code error. We will tall you if this code appears on your screen what should you do.
- 1st go to Settings and click Apps or Apps & notifications
- Then tap to Google Play Store click to Data usage and Turn on Background data.
- Again go back then go to Settings click to Apps.
- Then click to Download Manager open Data usage and Turn on Background data.
Do the following above if (490)this error code appears on your dives screen.
If this method doesn’t work then
- Go to Settings.
- Then tap Apps & notifications click App info.
- Then open Google Play Store and click Storage.
- After opening Storage clicks to Clear cache.
- Then try downloading the app again.
Many device shows( 101, 498, and 919.) these codes. This Whatsapp error codes appear when your phone has insufficient space.
Some of the phones can’t connect to google so the shows you ( 413, 481, 491, 492, 505, 907, 910, 921, 927, 941, and DF-DLA-15).To solve this problem
- 1st remove your google account from your phone by going to
- Then tap Users & accounts.
- then click on your account and tap REMOVE ACCOUNT
- Restart your phone
- Go to Setting tap to Users &Account
- Then click to add account and Re-add your Google account
- Then go to Settings tap Apps & notifications
- Open App info click to google Play Store
- then tap Storage and CLEAR CACHE. everything from googles plays store and press OK
- Now Try downloading WhatsApp again.
And lastly, if none of the above has the codes which are appearing on your diverse then it ( 403, 495, 504, 911, 920, 923, RPC errors, invalid package file, installation, or download unsuccessful errors) one of this. These errors are most familiar. This kind of Whatsapp update problem is easy to fix.
- 1st make sure you have enough space on your device.
- Use google & download the WhatsApp apk file from a 3rd party website.
- Open the app file and install it.
Our website always shares all kinds of Whatsapp tips & tricks if you find any kind of error on your Whatsapp feel free to share with us, we would be happy to solve your errors. Also, visit us again for more Whatsapp related content. We would love love to welcome you again, Cheers.