If you are a WhatsApp user, you know very well that the previous chat is automatically deleted if you change your phone or reinstall the app with the same account. So you won’t get those previous chats unless you know how to use the app properly. This article will let you know How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Andriod and iPhones.
Backup Chat History
To recover deleted WhatsApp messages, you need to backup everything in advance. You cant recover deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup I android. On iPhone, you can recover deleted WhatsApp messages from iCloud.The backup system in android and I phoner the same.
- First, go to settings.
- Then click Chats>Chat backup>Back up, which will automatically backup your chat.
To recover deleted WhatsApp messages iPhone follows the same way for a backup chat.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Andriod?
In android, it’s easy to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. Just make sure your phone is connected to solid wifi. Because to restore the data, Whatsapp needs a strong data connection, or it may take a long time to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. And also, make sure you have enough space to download WhatsApp message deleted recovery fails.
- First, go to Settings>App manager>Whatesapp>Uninstall
- After that, go to the play store and install the app again
- Then open the app ad log in to your account
- The app will automatically show you an option to recover like this
- Just click restore, and your WhatsApp message deleted recovery in no time
If this doesn’t work, then do this.
- Go to settings
- Then click Chats>Chat history>Archive all data.
- This way, all the Whatsapp messages deleted recovered very easily
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
Without backup, you cant recover deleted WhatsApp messages on your iPhone.So first, make sure you have backup everything properly. Follow the way to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone.
- First, install the app.
- Then go to settings>icloud>Whatsapp>restor chat history
- It will take a little moment then the deleted data will be recovered
Because of iPhone’s security reasons, you may have to give your iCloud password before healing deleted WhatsApp messages. iPhone is known for its security and is very strict about its safety. So you may have to provide your account password many times. You also have to give the password while you backup all data in the I cloud.
Our website always shares all kinds of Whatsapp tips & tricks; if you find any type of error on your Whatsapp, feel free to share with us, we would be happy to solve your errors. Also, revisit us for more Whatsapp-related content. We would love love to welcome you again; cheers.