|Size of the App:||57 MB|
|Name of Version:||V9.45|
|Name of the App:||NSWhatsApp|
Are you looking for NSWhatsApp? If the answer is yes, you are at the right place. As you read further in this article, I will share the NS WhatsApp latest version apk and talk about some of the application’s top features. Also, this post will guide you on how to install NShwatsApp on your smartphone.
Sounds interesting, right? Well then, let’s head into the topic without wasting much time. However, before we go ahead and start downloading NSWhatsApp, let’s talk about what NSWhatsApp is. So here we go:
Whatsapp is one of the most common applications installed on our smartphones. However, there is one thing that we hate about the application. And the thing is the features. Yes, the official version of WhatsApp lacks quite a lot of features. It does not have privacy mods, does not let you save other stories, and so on.
But if we talk about the NSWhatsApp. We have to say that this is one of the best WhatsApp mods that you can download. One of the alternatives to NSWhatsApp is the GBWhatsapp. In simple words, you can say that NSWhatsApp is a clone of the official WhatsApp application. However, it has lots of features when compared to the official WhatsApp. Like NS WhatsApp has Privacy mods and so many other features. However, we will be sharing the elements later in the article. So stick to this page to know more about it.
That is it. It was a small introduction to the NSWhatsApp. So what is next? This post will share a small guide on getting done with the NSWhatsApp download. But before that, we have to enable one feature that our smartphone has. We know the feature with “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources.” However, most of us already have this feature enabled. So just in case you are one of them, consider skipping this part. Or, just in case you are wondering how to enable the feature. Then follow these simple steps:
How can the “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources” be enabled?
- At the very first, go to the settings of your android smartphone.
- From here, you have to go to the additional settings.
- Then tap on privacy.
- Now, you will see the Allow Installation of Apps from the “unknown sources” feature. Please enable it, and you are good to go.
Now that you have enabled the feature. You are all set to install the application. If you do not find the option, you can search for it. Anyway, now it’s time to download the NSWhatsApp. So to download the NSWhatsApp APK, here are all the steps you must follow.
- First, click on the below-mentioned button to download the NSWhatsApp link. Once you click on the download button, the download will start in a while.
- Once the app is downloaded, locate the file on your smartphone.
- Once you have found the APK file, tap on it, and the installation process will start.
- After that, you will get to see an install button. Tap on that; your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
- Once the app is installed, you will see an open button. Tap on the button, and you are all set to use the android application.
However, you can check out a YouTube video to understand it better. The video will give you a complete understanding of the fundamental steps in seconds.
So now you have downloaded and installed NSWhatsApp. What’s next? How to use this application?. Well, if you too have similar questions, do not worry. Well, to use NSWhatsApp. At first, you have to uninstall the official WhatsApp. But before you go and uninstall it, make sure you are taking a backup of it. So to backup your WhatsApp, here are a few steps you can follow.
- First, open the WhatsApp application.
- Then from the left above, click on the three dots.
- After that, you have to click on settings.
- Then go to Chats.
- At the next step, you have to select Chat backup.
- Hit the green BACKUP button in the last step, and the backup process will start.
After that, uninstall WhatsApp; now, you are all set to use the NSWhatsApp application. So to use NSWhatsApp, here are all the steps you must follow. But before you follow the steps, let me mention that setting up NSWhatsApp is as same as setting up the official version of WhatsApp. Anyway, here are the steps:
- First, open the NSWhatsApp application.
- Then click on “Accept and Continue.”
- After that, enter your phone number.
- Then the NSWhatsApp will send you an OTP.
- Enter the OTP, and now your account is created.
- After that, follow all the screen instructions, and you will be good to go.
Now let’s move to the last section of this article, where we will discuss the features of NSWhatsApp. So here we go:
- NSwhatsapp has Android Oreo emojis. If you want to use Android emojis, go and get done with the NSwhatsapp download.
- Like the official WhatsApp it also lets you delete or recall a sent text.
- The NSWhatsApp is faster than the Official WhatsApp application. Thanks to the inbuilt performance tweaks.
- Apart from the Emojis, it also comes with lots of unique fonts.
- By using NSWhatsApp you can hind your online status or hide a blue tick, double click, quality, type, and record status.
So these are some of the top features of the NSWhatsApp. However, it is better to download the application and find the parts yourself.
So that was all for the NSWhatsApp download link and a short installation guide. So go ahead and download the app. Also, if you have any questions, you can comment below, and we will surely help you.