WhatsApp is one of the most used and famous apps nowadays. It’s the number one messaging app on the play store. People love the app because of its security. WhatsApp is very easy to install on the phone but many people don’t know how to Install and Use Whatsapp on PC and Laptop. So in this article, we will try to let you know how to install and use WhatsApp on a PC ad laptop.
Install Whatsapp On PC
The process is a little different. Just flow the following.
- First, install the WhatsApp web on your PC.
- Just go to google and search for WhatsApp web and install it
- Then open the install application you will find a download option
- Click the download option
- It may take a little time to download
- after download click install
- open the app in said the web.
- Then just log in to your WhatsApp account and it’s ready to use.
Install Whatsapp On Laptop
- Whatsapp web won’t support on Laptop
- So you need to download an emulator to use Whatsapp
- Emulator Helps you to use mobile apps on your laptop (Recommended: Bluestacks)
- To install any emulator you like just search emulator on google and install
- open the emulator
- It will show you a layout like your phone
- You will find the play store in the emulator
- log in to your Gmail account
- Then download the WhatsApp app
- Install the app and open
- Login to your WhatsApp account and it’s ready to use.
Our website always shares all kinds of Whatsapp tips & tricks if you find any kind of error on your Whatsapp feel free to share with us, we would be happy to solve your errors. Also, visit us again for more Whatsapp-related content. We would love love to welcome you again, Cheers.